We provide forest inventory services of the highest quality.
A forest inventory must be carried out in the following cases:
- to obtain objective information about the forest property,
- to carry out any economic activity in the forest,
- to determine the cadastral value of the forest,
- to carry out forest land transformation,
- to receive statutory real estate tax discounts.
Our company employs certified forest inventory professionals with more than 10 years of experience, they work quickly and with quality in mind.
The time required to provide the service is 2 to 15 working days. The service is available anywhere in Latvia.Felling site dasting